SEE Computer Questions 2076
SEE computer questions 2076 is the collection of technical terms types of questions of Computer Science. Each question has a unique answer which gives you 0.5 marks for each. Here in SEE Computer Questions 2076 we are giving you 25 such types of questions to check your self.
Click the link at the bottom to submit your answers and you will get immediately your result. This is the way to check your self and to improve your performance. All the best
Download the SEE MODEL QUESTION SET
SEE MODEL QUESTION SET ENGLISH
SEE MODEL QUESTION SET COMPULSORY MATH
SEE MODEL QUESTION SET SCIENCE
SEE MODEL QUESTION SET SOCIAL STUDIES
SEE MODEL QUESTION SET HPEE
SEE MODEL QUESTION SET OPTIONAL MATHS
SEE MODEL QUESTION SET COMPUTER SCIENCE
Write the Technical Terms for the following:
1. Sending or receiving information between two or more persons.
2. A system of transmission of sounds, images, texts or data in the form of electronic signals.
3. The process of transferring digital data or information between computers.
4. Network sharing and exchanging information between different people.
5. A group of the interconnected computers.
6. The interconnection between two or more computers through physical and logical components to share resources.
7. The path through which the sender makes communication to the receiver.
8. A path through data is transmitted from one computer to another.
9. A network of computers formed by using cables.
10. A network of computers formed by using unguided media.
11. Medium that carries data without physical path.
12. A transmission medium through which data are transmitted in the form of light.
13. The amount of data transmitted per second through a communication channel.
14. A device used at end user’s computer in a network which converts digital signal into analog and vice-versa.
15. A card used to connect network cable to computer.
16. A network device that re transmits signals to all nodes on the network.
17. A network device that re transmits signals to a destination node on the network.
18. A network device that connects the segments of the same or different network having same protocol.
19. A network device that can determine the best path for forwarding the data packets.
20. A device that can connect networks which may use different communication protocols.
21. The device which accepts weak signals regenerates them and sends them back on their way.
22. Interface between the NIC of the computer and the cable that passes data from one computer to another computer.
23. A computer in a network which can provide services to other computer.
24. A computer on the network that uses resources of the network.
25. The network model where each node has equal right.