MBBS Entrance Examination Questions is the collection of 100 MCQ questions. Thousands of students from all over the nation have been gathered in Kathmandu after their plus two exam with a common aspiration to be a doctor. Most of the students don’t take the medical entrance exams seriously until the exam dates are announced. And when the dates are actually announced they said OMG, I haven’t studied this. MBBS Entrance Examination Questions is the plateform to get the medical entrance exam questions.
That’s why I felt to guide the students and here appears this article. This article will try to address those setbacks. A student is 100 MCQs away from being a doctor. . The most important thing for the students is not to lose the confidence. In my personal experience a topper student also make 10-12 questions mistake, and getting selected at the bottom is as good as at the top. I hope MBBS Entrance Examination Questions will help you.
Here is the full information about these examination
MBBS/BDS/BSc Nursing/BASLP/B Perfusion Technology
MCQ Questions Zoology
1. The direct ancestor of man is
2. Which part of earthworm is also called the forest of nephridia?
3. Which is also called Antedon?
- Sea lily
4. Spermathace opening lining is found in which segment of Earthworm?
5. Classification of Porifera based upon
- Paragastric cavity
- Water vascular system
- Water canal system
6. All of the following is true except
- Echinodermata-water vascular system
- Mollusca- Haemocoelomate
- Archeoptyryx- connecting link
- Peripatus- missing link
7. A frog has
- Eye but no eyelid
- Ear but no pinna
- Teeth but no jaw
- Hand but not finger
8. Protozoa classification based on
- Locomotory organ
- Contractile vacuole
9. Excretory organ of Platyhelminthes is
- Flame cell
- Renette cell
10. Organ of bojanus is related with