SEE Model Question OMaths 2076
SEE Model Question OMaths is the collection of important and tricky questions for the preparation of the upcoming SEE examination. The main objective of this section is to provide you the collection of the questions. These questions are the collected from the various teachers and scholars from the reputed fields.
Description of the Paper:
1. The weight age of the optional math is 100 marks.
2. Optional math subject is not divided into theory and practical
3. According to the new curriculum, the pattern of the questions are changes
4. The given question is the practice question paper based according to the new curriculum.
5. The questions are divided into two groups.
6. The full marks of the Group A is of 32 marks where 16 questions are there to solve.
7. Each question of Group A is divided into two sections.
8. Group B has 17 questions where each questions is of 4 marks.
9. It means from from Group B there are 68 marks altogether.
10. The given question is the practice question paper only.
Trick to solve the Question:
Compulsory Math is the most difficult and challenging subject for the students. To solve the math question it is necessary to get the good question for the practice. Practice is the key for the success.
1. Read the all questions properly.
2. Take your time while reading and don’t be panic if the question was not practiced earlier.
3. Start the question very calmly, according to your easiest part.
4. Don’t rub or erase frequently while working, use the rough paper or extra paper for extra calculations.
5. Move to the next question with a confidence.
6. Watch your time always when you are finishing or moving to next question.
7. Don’t be depend upon others.
8. Don’t waste your time while giving your exam.